Real Oilfield Wives and more new blogs!

It’s been awhile since I’ve given you my recommendations for new blogs to check out here on Areavoices. But three new blogs have crossed my path and I felt compelled to share them.

The first is called Real Oilfield Wives. This blog is just getting started but it’s based on an already popular website, Realoilfieldwives.com. It’s written by two women whose husbands work in the oil and gas industry. Melissa and Christy know the life of an oilfield wife isn’t always easy.

They describe in the about section of their site:

“We all know how lonely this life can be… long nights, days on end with no adult conversation, holding down the fort on our own for weeks at a time. Even though sometimes it’s nice to have all that ‘free time’, getting back into a groove together after so long isn’t always fun! Really, it kind of sucks.

So, welcome to ROW. We whipped up this site as a supportive community where women can find advice, friends, support, and maybe a good online sale tip every now and then!”

We’re thrilled that they’ll be sharing just some of their thoughts on our platform and with Forum Communication readers. Please welcome them!

The other two blogs that caught my eye are:

Inner Focus: Melissa Schaff calls her blog, “humorous and insightful messages based on my spiritual, emotional and energetic journey.” She’s a great writer and her blog is attracting a lot of fans already.

Also, be sure to check out our newest faith blog. Unitarian Universalist Church of Fargo Moorhead.

One thought on “Real Oilfield Wives and more new blogs!